Today I did not have a smoothie. I did, however have a salad for lunch! I bought it at Kobe’s Restaurant. They have the most amazing ginger salad dressing! If you like ginger of course. I looked around to find a similar recipe and this is the closest I could come up with. I will let you know how it comes out when I make it!
I got it from SELF Magazine, Food & Diet.
Here is the link: Carrot-Ginger Dressing
- 2 small carrots, peeled and chooped
- 1/2 medium shallot, chopped
- 1 tablespoon plus 1 1/2 teaspoon finely chopped ginger
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 teaspoons toasted sesame oil
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon extra light olive oil
Combine all ingredients except olive oil with 2 tbsp water in a food processor. With motor running, drizzle in olive oil until smooth. Refrigerate; stir once before serving.