From left to right:
1) Ground chicken, gluten-free shells, spinach
2) Lean ground beef, peas and carrots with gluten-free shells
3) Gluten free peanut butter pup treats…pb with carob chips, pb sprinkled cinnamon, and regular pb. They can not get enough of these!
4) GF pumpkin gf oat treats! Helps keep them ‘regular’ so, if you make anything with pumpkin, don’t over do it! (Especially if you have paper trained pups, cause you could have a mess on your hands!)
5) Lean ground beef, brown rice, corn, peas, green beans, and spinach!
They also get a daily vitamin to make sure they are getting all the minerals needed in a pups diet! Our vet is right on board with us and how we feed “the girls.” Lil Roo is about 15 months and just had her check up, has maintained her weight to the ounce for a year! Both of their fur is sooo soft from the diet and natural soap I use to bathe them!