I’ve put several miles on the ‘ol Vitamix lately! Grateful to own one and my body has been thankful I’m putting it to good use!
I’ve been on this spinach craze lately. I joined a 30 day green smoothie challenge and have my own “raw” group that I share info with almost daily . Since I had already been increasing raw food in my diet, I decided to go along with the green! I’ve made some very tasty smoothies and one lately that wasn’t so tasty. I won’t bother to share that one, yeah, it was THAT bad!
This was what we had for breakfast a couple of days ago!
Well, not quite like that, of course. Tossed it in the Vitamix first!
Got my spinach ‘fix’ and a healthy breakfast!
If your interested in joining a raw food group, totally free, very informational, all levels welcome!
Click here! ♥ Raw for the Health of it ♥
Do you want to add more greens to your diet for variation and better health?
How about getting your kids to eat more veggies? Here’s a recipe you will all love!
2 Stalks Celery
Large handful of Spinach
2 Cup Celery
1 Large Mango
Coconut Water (About 2 cups)
Blend & drink up!
❤ Oh-So-Delicious Smoothie for Two ❤
So this is my, oh-so-delicious, compromise. I wanted to make Dr. Oz’s breakfast smoothie (from his 3 day detox/cleanse),
but no one in town had raspberries! NO ONE! I checked grocery stores, Wal-Mart, and Sam’s Club!
I even asked if they had any ‘out back’ and I some said this has been very common lately. Weird!
Italian Spinach “Bread”
From left to right:
1) Ground chicken, gluten-free shells, spinach
2) Lean ground beef, peas and carrots with gluten-free shells
3) Gluten free peanut butter pup treats…pb with carob chips, pb sprinkled cinnamon, and regular pb. They can not get enough of these!
4) GF pumpkin gf oat treats! Helps keep them ‘regular’ so, if you make anything with pumpkin, don’t over do it! (Especially if you have paper trained pups, cause you could have a mess on your hands!)
5) Lean ground beef, brown rice, corn, peas, green beans, and spinach!
They also get a daily vitamin to make sure they are getting all the minerals needed in a pups diet! Our vet is right on board with us and how we feed “the girls.” Lil Roo is about 15 months and just had her check up, has maintained her weight to the ounce for a year! Both of their fur is sooo soft from the diet and natural soap I use to bathe them!